As avid planners, we say it’s never too early to begin planning your pregnancy. You may be emotionally prepared to have a baby, but your body may not.
We specialize in healthy lifestyle counseling that is an important first step in your journey to parenthood. We assist with care before your pregnancy that is relevant to your preconception planning needs.
Our preconception visits include:
- Baseline nutritional and lifestyle assessment
- Assessment of health history
- Early testing options, genetic testing referrals
- Information on choosing a healthcare provider: home/hospital/birthing center
- First trimester discomforts
- Miscarriage and early loss prevention
- Relationship changes
- Clarifying family vision
- Fertility resources
- LGBTQ resources
- Exploring parenthood