Experience matters. We offer superior, AFFORDABLE care. Please contact us, we are happy to give you an out-of-pocket estimate and help you understand your insurance benefits.
- We work with your insurance company so you do not have to.
- Transparent pricing
- Our midwives offer better care for a lower price.
- Our wellness and pediatric visit costs are comparable with typical health clinics.
- We offer discounts for timely payment as well as financial hardship discounts* (*please discuss qualifying situations with our team).
- Financing options are available
- We accept HSA cards
- We are in network with Cigna, United Healthcare, Tri-Care, Aetna and Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Now then… what is included?
Midwifery and Birthing Care
When it comes to maternity care, our midwifery team provides medical services that span the entire prenatal, labor and delivery, and postnatal experience. All healthcare that clients receive as a pregnant and postpartum person are included under an “umbrella” of care, like a maternity package. This includes:
- Midwifery care for normal pregnancy includes in-office, limited ultrasound for position checks and pregnancy confirmation
- Monthly appointments until 28 weeks gestation
- Bi-weekly appointments between 28-36 weeks gestation
- Every week visits until delivery
- 24-hour on-call midwifery coverage throughout your pregnancy
- Midwifery and birth assistant care for labor and delivery
- Postpartum services for mother and baby for 6 weeks
- Home visit 24-36 hours after birth that includes lactation support
- Follow-up office visits at 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, and 6-weeks postpartum.
- Newborn visits include metabolic screening and hearing testing.
- The 6-week postpartum exam visit includes well-woman care and family planning counseling.
- Depending on your insurance plan, one or more visits with our IBCLC breastfeeding specialist may be covered in conjunction with our midwifery care!
Our umbrella fee does not include:
- Lab testing
- Anatomical Scan Ultrasound
- Additional medical procedures that may be necessary during your care
- Costs associated with hospital care and transport to a medical facility should it become necessary
- Our facility fee for delivery at Wasatch Midwifery and Wellness Center*
*For clients planning to deliver in the center, we provide a complete verification of benefits to include the services included in the umbrella as well as the facility cost. We separate out the fees here for insurance billing purposes. We will prepare this document for you even if you are self-paying for your care.
We are thrilled to provide primary care, pediatric care, acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and women’s wellness within our facility. We have truly created a center for wellness.
We can answer most of your questions in office, but we have an insurance expert contracted to help with insurance specific billing.
We provide care that delivers an experience that is safe, satisfying, and affordable. And for that, we consider our services priceless! Just ask our clients!